FEATURED URSOS FAMILY OF THE WEEK

/>=============================================

URSOS EXECOM MEETING IN FUENTE OSMENA CEBU ON MAY 11, 2014..AGENDA: URSOS SECOND GRAND REUNION IN MAY 2015 AT TAGALUAHAN, POPOO AND UBAY BOHOL INFO.



==>

URSOS GRAND REUNION MAY 17-20, 2013 AT PANGLAO ISLAND















THE FAMILY..









































THE 12 CLANS OF THE URSOS FAMILY ARE THE 12 CHILDREN OF ITAY IYONG AND INAY JUANA

THE 12 CHILDREN ARE THE FOLLOWING :

1. ALBINO URSOS.. KNOWN
AS "TAY BINO"
- ( the yellow Ursos team)(

2. FELOMINA URSOS KNOWN
AS INAY MINAY LUNGAY
(pink Ursos team)

3. PERFECTUA URSOS KNOWN
AS MANDING TUA SENTE (maroon ursos team)


4. FEDERICO URSOS KNOWN
AS TATAY DIKOY ( the red ursos team)
red

5. DOROTEO URSOS KNOWN
AS " INKO DOROT "
( the light blue ursos team ) blue

6. SERGIO URSOS ( ursos white team ) (

7. BENJAMEN URSOS ( navy blue team)

8. PERSIDA URSOS KNOWN
AS MAMAY PERSIDA GALO ( biege team)
BIEGE

9. RICARDO URSOS KNOWN
AS " MANO CADONG " ( the
PURPLE TEAM)(the

10 AMANDO URSOS KNOWN
AS " ITI AMANDO " - THE GREEN TEAM "
TH

11. ESPERANZA URSOS KNOWN
AS NANAY PERAN PURACAN - GRAY TEAM
- GRAY

12. ROSITA URSOS KNOWN
AS NANAY ROSITA PENASO - APPLE green team



















====================
==========




fPovCzxcfwrIUAPClMBrrY1VP5nvixPruNSIbJnX

==================






=====================

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k432/polloxy/935a18e41.gif





I dont like to miss this idea,

that wE ARE GOOD PEOPLE,

and we believe on that and we believe to have a destiny for good people

try to open yourselves and become friend to us

We are thinking of uniting our group

in a nice way founded in the act of caring with each other

lets hope this turns out right,

although until now we are still strangers with each other..

who just happened to be unknown for so many years and even since the day we were born

we could explore the possibility



a possibility of good friendship..

i hope you still believe..

the belief of magic..

to be close to you and be close to us ...

a magic of good friendship.



000000000000000000000000000000

To my friends they called me by my name Rey. these friends are few but they can always count on me..;
i have some interest in jotting down nice thoughts ;


Some people are sometimes annoyed by my attitude..because im silent and a loner..thats why only few friends will like to be my friend. i don't have much energy to shop and roam around the city i don't go for long celpon phone conversation;
am not good at directing but some people misunderstood me as a kind of "isrikto" ... but actually gusto lang ko mobawi sa mga times nga naghilohilom lang pud o ug way pakialam..and i believe that things that are done in good faith will still reap good results . it is not my intention to be a leader of the family or pasikat pero gibuhat ko lang ang unsay maayo ug unsay akong ika contribute .. .. or maybe i just love the freedom of expression ..;


and actually i always like to learn new things , i love that my loveones will be happy because i know its the most right thing to do.. personally, i dont go for sweet coffee.. i like black coffee with a creamer ;


i have passion for small things so that i could bring them wherever i go;

i collect pictures and i like to make some kind of biography of good people..;

==========



=============




==


============000000=================================

Saturday, July 26, 2014

talents and skills within the family i dont expect

talent comes from the less expected in my mind...

a brother of mine who never show any talent in front of us.. we called him Bong amazed me that early morning..

I was sleeping at the house that night and i said to Ian..." Wake me Up if ever my pon will not ring because i have not tested it yet about setting an alarm...





Ian ..gave me his "Yes" so i slept at mid of the night while the rain made her sound so sweetly .. a tokkatoo wiizzz wizzzz wiizzzz at the roof as the falls of raindrops keep falling.. a familiar sound that i used to enjoy hearing when i was child imagining some creatures at night ( magbukot dayun ).


Sanfranz have the cold and wet treatment for people who comes home at night and disappear hours after..like me anyway i put my comforter over my naked body when i sleep...enjoying the warmth and rest.. relax   YESSSS !!!


Surreal and vivid imaginations make the attempt to close my eyelids plus the labor of the mind to sleep makes the try  annoying...


So i rise up again..and took some of my books and read ... so that my eyes will be tempted to close..


Though i read the item over and over again... but i always took a review and read some of it..







The true story of General Marc Antony and queen cleopatra over their quest of gold of Solomon t claimed by Cleopatra as one of the claimant of gold as heirs to the throne based on authorithy since the reign of Queen of Sheba...


The gold was however kept by the defenders of masada..the dream of glory came into an end and the new Ceazar came to dominate the old world..


Gold is always the treasure of man since from the early days...
People's lives depends upon the reserve of gold  relatively or directly as per Central bank method to control the flow of money and the prices of commodities..


the love of Marc antony is unique..
Marc Antony was supposed to reign as the first emperor of Rome.. but he gave up his ambition.. he loved cleopatra too much... 

so true and so romantic.. cleopatra has an ambition to make her kingdom might rise to greatness to benefit her people thus using the authorithy of General Marc antony of such a quest..


but that miserable quest turned into a true love... too much love that kills both of them



 ELIZABETH TAYLOR ( CLEOPATRA) in her younger days
 ELIZABETH TAYLOR ( CLEOPATRA) in her maturity


Love phrases before the death of Marc antony 

I love you.  I miss you.  I ache for you.  I too, want to grow old with you, don’t you know.  I think that you’re my soul mate, my destiny, where my life lead me and that we were meant to be


                  ooooooooooooooo


It was quarter to four in the morning... I was setting the alarm at 4:00 it means my mind was so active even when i was aslept.  I  took an effort to rise from being sleepy and prepare myself to travel back to Gingoog City.. I like to be at the office at exctly 8:30 am..


15 minutes later.. i notice the shadow from the other room...  it was my brother BOBONG.. well dressed and smiling...


" Asa ka? "  I asked... He said... The government is having a program for health and fitness... he went rushing outside and started walking...


Mother got noticed of my early noises at dawn..she came out from her room and prepared a coffee for me..


I asked my mother...What BObong is doing ba?


she said... Bobong is now designated as the STAR DANCER during an early morning exercise where all employees of the government and even the public are invited.. and Bobong will lead the dances just imitating the Video n a big screen at the rotunda which the Office of the Municpal government had prepared..including free snacks and foods...

OHHHH !!!! WHATT !!!  MY BROTHER BECOMES A STAR DANCER !!!!  omg !!!!


I have not seen him dancing since i was a child..now he becomes a star dancer?
picture of danilo .. my brother next to me with a cap

 
My mother replied... you are too bsuy with your work...  you didnt notice that Bong was a Star Dancer In Butuan city during college days....


UHHhhh well... i am really so busy.. i didnt notice that...


After a hot coffee... i went away and back to my work...  300 kilometers away from the house...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the best moments in life
1. falling in love
2. laughing till your stomach hurts
3. enjoying a ride or a drive down the countryside
4. listening to your favorite song
5. going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside
6. getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm fuzzy towel
7. passing your final exams with good grades or a job performance more than 100% passing the standards of promotion or citation or self realization
8. being a part of an interesting conversation
9 finding some money in old pants
10 laughing at yourself
11 sharing a wonderful dinner with your loveones or all your friends
12 laughing without a reason
13 "accidentally" hearing someone say something good about you
14. watching the sunset
15 listening to a song that reminds you of an important event or person in your life
16 receiving or giving your first kiss
17 feeling a buzz in your body when seeing a "special" someone
18 having a great time with your family or friends
19 seeing the one you love happy
20 wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume
21 visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories
22 hearing someone telling you  " I LOVE YOU "

No comments:

Post a Comment